Bead Bracelet Craft for Kids
is an easy craft that features jingle bells which are always a favorite of
children. With a plastic lace, some Christmas colored pony beads and some
bells, you are ready to go.
If you have any other delightful bead crafts for kids that you would like to
share, please let us know.
Craft Supplies Needed
- 4 or 5 jingle bells (make sure the plastic lacing will fit through the
- 12" of plastic lacing
- Approximately 28 pony beads of your favorite Christmas colors
- String eight beads of various Christmas colors on the plastic lace, and
then a jingle bell. Repeat this step four times. (You can use 5
or six beads, then a jingle bell if you want to have 5 bells per bracelet-
experiment until you get the look you want) If you are a teacher, you
may want to try one before your kids do, to make sure you have the right
number of beads between each bell to fit your particular age of children.
- Now wrap the creation around the child's wrist to make sure that it is
not to large or small.
- When you have the right number of beads, tie the laces together (double
knot it), and trim off the excess lace.
- Enjoy !
Do you love creating Christmas crafts and would like to share them?
Send them to us and join our Top Crafters. The best Christmas craft
ideas will be showcased in our Craft Hall of fame