Jingle Bell Earrings
can hear Christmas around the corner with these wonderful earrings made with
shiny jingle bells. You can make them silver bells if you like and use
corresponding silver materials, or you can go with the multicolor creation shown
here. Experiment with the colors and the length.
If you have some creative Christmas jewelry crafts that you would like to share, let
us know !
Craft Supplies Needed
- Six 6mm multicolor jingle bells (or all silver if you like)
- Two earring headpins (gold is shown, you can use silver if you prefer)
- Two shepherds hook ear wires (gold or silver)
- Six 4mm to 5mm open jump rings (One 4mm or 5mm jump ring, and two
smaller 3mm can also be used)
- Needle nose pliers
- Place all three jingle bells on a jump ring and close the ring with the
needle nose pliers
- Attach a jump ring to the shepherd hook ear wire and close the ring
- Attach these two parts with the last jump ring and close the last ring
with the pliers.
- Repeat this process for the second earring
- Enjoy !
Optional.- These can be made with all silver bells, silver headpins and
fishhooks or can be made with multicolor jingle bells as shown. You can
also add more loops to the earrings for added length.
Do you love creating Christmas crafts and would like to share them?
Send them to us and join our Top Crafters. The best Christmas craft
ideas will be showcased in our Craft Hall of fame