Pony Bead Santa Ornament Craft
pony bead Santa is a perfect Christmas craft for kids. Add a small jingle
bell on the top of Santa's hat like we have to add a little jingle to your
And please share any Santa craft ideas that you have with us. We would
love to hear from you!
Craft Supplies Needed
- 1- jingle bell for top of hat (optional)
- 9- red pony beads
- 2- black pony beads
- 6- pink pony beads
- 23- white pony beads
- 36" white plastic lacing
- 7" piece of ribbon or white plastic lacing to hang the craft
- Fold the plastic lacing in half and string the jingle bell onto the
center of the lace, so that each side of the lace hangs an equal length on
both sides of the jingle bell. (This is optional- a bell is not
required) Thread both laces through the same side of a white pony
- From here on out, you will thread the pony beads in the order shown
below, threading the plastic lacing through each row of beads from both
- R,R then R,R,R then R,R,R,R then W,W,W,W,W then W,P,B,P,B,P,W then
W,P,W,W,P,W then W,W,P,W,W then W,W,W,W then W,W,W. Where W=White,
B=Black, R= Red, P=Pink.
- Tie a knot at the bottom of the Santa.
- Use a 7" piece of ribbon or white plastic lacing to form a loop right
under the top of the hat with which to hang your ornament.
Do you love creating Christmas crafts and would like to share them?
Send them to us and join our Top Crafters. The best Christmas craft
ideas will be showcased in our Craft Hall of fame